What will happen If Alternative Medical Centers Disappeared?
Alternative Medicine and its benefits
Alternative or complementary Medicine is a form of treatment that is different than standard or scientific medicine treatments. It has a strong healing effect and sometimes it can be much beneficial than typical allopathic or clinical medicine. These are thousands of years old traditional methods and experiences that people can use and get benefit from. Modern complementary medicine practices are also derived from these ancient methods and therapies. Many alternative medical centers offer healing methods that are cost effective and reliable, to cure a number of diseases.
Some Benefits of Alternative medicine are,
- A person is treated as a whole and not only for a specific disease or illness. The main focus is on whole body care and cure. It treats not only physically but also emotionally and spiritually. This is the reason that the person feels more relaxed, alive and positive towards life.
- In alternative therapy, a patient is given complete attention. Because of the spiritual and emotional touch of healing, one on one attention and care is a must.
- The most important benefit can be its ability to prevent disease before it actually occurs. By using these traditional methods it is easy to stay away from health issues.
- The medicine is not what we think about medicine actually. It is a set of naturally occurring substances, methods, and practices that can be used to heal a disease or disorder in the body.
In old times people used to treat themselves using their traditional methods. But one method does not always work for everyone, all the time and not everyone has time or skills to use those methods. This is the reason that alternative medical centers are formed where a wide range of different alternative medical treatments are available.
The qualified practitioners discuss the treatment options they have for the patient. They make a plan that has the best treatment solution with the consent and ease of patients. And with this approach, the results are always healthier and long lasting.
The specialists at these centers are dedicated to using every possible method to treat a person as a physical and emotional being and also keep in mind their spiritual and mental needs.
Types of Alternate Medicine
There are hundreds of methods of complementary treatments. But to sum up, let’s divide them into major categories.
- Traditional Medicine: This healing system includes Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Ancient healing systems like Ayurveda and traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Mind-Body Healing: It is based on the belief that the wellbeing of mind can effect overall health of the body. Relaxation techniques such as Yoga, meditation, dance and art therapies can be used to create a good spiritual state of mind.
- Body-Based Methods: Human touch is the main concept in this method. It mainly involves the treatment of bones and joints, and pains related to them. Chiropractic, Osteopathic medicine and Massage are used in this method for the relieve of bodily pains using pressure where necessary.
- Biology-Based Practices: Naturally occurring methods of treatment fall into this category. Herbal supplements which include Ginkgo, echinacea, and ginseng are widely used. Diet based methods are also used using different techniques.
- Healing Energy: This method is a combination of invisible energy and therapy. Its main goal is to re-balance energy within the body. This therapy includes Reiki, acupuncture, qi gong and magnetic therapy.
Importance of Medical Centers for Alternative Treatment
More than Hundred methods of traditional treatment are in practice nowadays. In modern times life has become very busy and with the evolution of technology, it is very difficult and time taking process for people to find ways to treat themselves using natural methods.
Here comes the importance of alternative medical centers which are helping people to get back to a normal, happy and healthy life. They work according to the belief and needs of the people, following their own ancient and authentic methods for the treatment.
Side effects of Scientific Medicine
Conventional or drug based medicines have an instant relieving effect but it is temporary and has many side-effects which are not good for health. The main focus of these medicines is on the condition not on the person. As a result, the person feels more fatigued and less lively. These are artificially made chemical substances which are harmful to human body. During the treatment of one thing, it can also harm some other functions of the body which can be dangerous.
The alternative treatments, as we discussed above play a major role in overall mental and physical health of a person. There is no anxiety and depression because of this method and the results are long lasting. It is a gift of nature and has no side effects.
If there are no alternative medical centers then a time will come when there will be more physical and mental diseases and depression and no authentic cure.