Public Awareness & Health Education to Heal Cancer
One of Dr. Geronimo Rubio’s mission is educating patients and the public about the impact of cancer vaccines and adult stem cells as a successful treatment for cancer. He is a thirty year expert in Immunotherapy and his onsite lab, to create these customized vaccines, is certified by the Mexican Government.
Both Dr. Geronimo Rubio Sr. and Jr. have also been certified by FIMBIR in Regenerative Medicine. They lecture throughout the US and abroad educating people about Adult Stem Cells and using these customized therapies treating Autoimmune Diseases and Chronic Conditions.
For those living in the Southern California area, we have several opportunities in the next couple of months to meet the team and hear Geronimo Rubio MD speak as well as Patient Advocate Carolyn Gross, in the San Diego area.
Here is a list of events for 2017:
- The Healthy Living Festival is a popular event at the Del Mar Fairground on Saturday, April 8th, and Sunday, April 9th. Geronimo Rubio MD will be speaking at noon
- Saturday, April 8th on Reversing Cancer with Immunotherapy and Adult Stem Cells.
- Sunday, April 9th Patient Advocate Carolyn Gross will be speaking at 11:00 AM on Treatable and Beatable Tools for Healing Cancer.
- The last weekend in April features Dr. Geronimo Rubio speaking at the Answers for Cancer Summit Event April 28th & 29th. Rubio Cancer Center will have a booth onsite for personal answers to your health questions with Patient Advocate Carolyn Gross.
- Friday May 19th 4:30-7:00 pm Invitation only lecture in Escondido California discussing Your Health is Your Wealth. Both Dr. Rubio and Patient Advocate Carolyn Gross will speak about the new customized supplements Dr. Rubio created for cancer patients, cancer survivors and people wanted to stay vibrantly healthy.
At Rubio Cancer Center our Patient Advocate is a trained professional speaker who chose Dr. Rubio's Immunotherapy and reversed stage 3 breast cancer 14 years ago. When she healed in 2003 she researched the health protocols that saved her life and published two books Treatable and Beatable: Healing Cancer without Surgery and Breaking the Cancer Code, co-authored with Geronimo Rubio MD.
Rubio Cancer Center is a family owned hospital that has the Founder Geronimo Rubio MD acting as the Medical Director along with Geronimo Rubio Jr. MD the assistant Medical Director.