10 Types of Cancers that can be treated by Immunotherapy
A person gets scared simply by small things or whatever awful happens in his life. It is a human nature, he doesn’t want to face any trouble but if something goes wrong he wants a quick solution to jump out from that hitch. But this is life, a real world where everyone experiences good and bad both times.
Everyone can resolve various problems but health related issues are very crucial to tackling. And if anyone has dreadful disease then it’s hard to be alive. Cancer is such a demoralizing word that has shattered many lives, not only the victims of cancer but their families and loved ones.
From many years, scientists and doctors keep working to find out the cure for this disease. But it takes years to experiment sundry treatments and go for clinical trials, and they have not got the best results. But they have succeeded in few experiments like Immunotherapy. It is a therapy that is less toxic and very effective compared to other therapies. Immunotherapy uses natural protective mechanisms to fight cancer cells.
There are many types of cancers and this therapy is proven to make life bigger of patients. This therapy is influencing almost every sort of cancer patients in various ways. We are going to discuss 10 types of cancers and their some symptoms.
Types of Cancers
- Bladder Cancer It detects early because there is a blood in urine which indicates of this disease. This is the first sign of bladder cancer. This can change the urine color depends on the quantity of blood in urine. Sometimes blood can’t be seen clearly but it can be showed in a urine test.
- Brain Cancer This is a disease in which cancer cells arises in the brain tissue. Such cancer cells develop to form a mass of cancer tissue (tumor) that gets in the way with brain functions. This disease can also show its signs in the start like Dizziness, seizures, weakness of muscle, server headaches, nausea, vomiting, sleepiness, mental ability declined, speech changes, hallucination, fatigue, memory issues and drastic change in personality.
- Breast Cancer This type of cancer affects females. It develops from breast tissues. If there is a lump in the breast, liquid coming from the nipple, a red scaly patch of skin, change in breast figure and dimpling of the skin then you should consult your doctor.
- Cervical Cancer It is the most common cancer in women aged 35 or less than 35. Signs of this cancer are abnormal bleeding (during or after sexual intercourse, or between periods), postmenopausal bleeding, and extraordinary vaginal release, pain during sexual intercourse and lower back pain.
- Kidney Cancer This is a disease which converts kidney cells into malignant and grows out of control. This forms a tumor and that tumor grows bigger. This disease doesn’t have early symptoms. But after some time when it affects the kidney system then it indicates through blood in urine, a lump in the side/abdomen, loss of appetite, pain in the side from a long time, no particular reason of unusual weight loss, fatigue, anemia, swelling in ankles/legs and strange fever.
- Leukemia This is a cancer of the bone marrow and blood. The person who suffers from this disease produces abnormal blood cells like white blood cells which are also known as leukocytes. This affects the immune system and a shortage of red blood can be found in a patient. Signs of this disease are nausea, night sweats, flu-like signs, weight loss, fever, chills, pain in bones and drowsiness.
- Liver Cancer It is the irregular growth of liver cells in the liver. Hepatocellular is the most common liver cancer. Upper abdominal ache, unintended weight loss, appetite loss, weakness, white area of eyes or yellowing of the skin and white or light chalk-like stools can be the indication of liver cancer.
- Lung Cancer Use of tobacco smoke is the major risk of lung cancer. There are 2 types of this cancer. First is small cell lung cancer and other is non-small cell lung cancer. Symptoms of this disease are long time coughing and get bad day by day, coughing with blood, loss of appetite, short breath, fatigue and deep breathing chest pain.
- Ovarian Cancer Woman body contains two ovaries those are small organs. The ovary is located in the tummy, just over the pubic area of women. The size of ovaries is about the size of an almond. This cancer develops from the cells in and around the ovary and fallopian tube. The warning signs of this disease continue pain in the belly or back and cramps, irregular vaginal bleeding, difficulty eating, and nausea.
- Stomach Cancer Stomach cancer or gastric cancer starts when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease rises gradually over a lot of years. Feeling bloated after having a meal, burning of heart, nausea, loss of appetite and indigestion are the signs of this disease.
Above we discuss different types of cancers and their few signs. There are many treatments available in medical science for cancer but Immunotherapy also known as biological therapy is one of the impacting therapies. That can be used for almost all types of cancers. Basically, it boosts the immune system (use natural substances which produce the human body or man-made to make the powerful immune system function) of the human body to cure cancer. Immunotherapy stops the growth of cancer cells, stops spreading cancer in rest of the body parts and helps the immune system work harder and smarter to destroy cancer cells.